CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 9, 2009

Fairy Hair Bow Holders

As many of you know I have a new fetish of making these cute fairy bow holders for little girls bed rooms.I custom make them for whatever colors the room are or just whatever color you want them to be.I have sold over 10 of them in the last 3 days.Now I just have to get them all made.Anyway, I am posting some pics of the ones I have done so far.So you can get an idea of what they are like.They start at $40 and can go up if you need a bigger one or something.The most common ones that I have been selling are the $40 ones.These pictures do not do them justice, they are so much cuter in person. If you would like to see them in person just let me know and you can swing by my house, or I will have one on the wall in New look Salon starting next week.If you would just like to look at one.Here are a few that I have done so far:

0 comments: